Forming a Business
You have started a business. You have your business plan, money in the bank and may have even bought real estate for your company’s location. You are locked and loaded and ready to roll.
Yet, you still have important questions about business formation and you need help to answer them. You need additional information to questions like:
- Do I want to form a sole proprietorship, corporation or a limited liability company (LLC)?
- Do I need to hire an attorney to prepare the paperwork for me?
- Do I need a corporate trademark?
- Do I need business licenses?
- Can I serve as the registered agent for my company?
Your search for the answers to these questions has come to an end. When you contact us, we can help you find the answer to those questions. Forming a business entity with the help of our professional preparation service is simple, inexpensive and can save you a lot of time. Whether you need an LLC operating agreement, partnership agreement, confidentiality agreement, or any other form, we serve as a guide for our customers to all the steps required for business formation.